Join the team of classmates making our reunion happen! Consider giving your time to help ensure that we have a memorable celebration. You can motivate classmates to attend as a member of the program committee or help classmates to give to Harvard on the gift committee. Both volunteer committees are crucial to our successful reunion.
To join the program committee, please contact our Harvard Alumni Association Reunion Coordinator.
To join the gift committee, please contact our Harvard College Fund Class Officer.
Looking for a specific way to get involved? Look no further!
- Send photos in from college days to email@example.com for our class collection!
- YOU to share some work/talent/passion/art to share for the Thursday Night “Open Mic” – Our ’92 Classy Talent Show! Everything and all are welcome – some poems, a film clip, a presentation of research, a song and dance… Under 5 minutes (aim for 3) and you’re a go for launch. Write with your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photographers // Visual Artists // Crafters // Authors! We'd also like to project and/or display work from our classmates this evening. Please let us know if you'd like us to include either your artwork/craft for display itself or images to project of your work at email@example.com.
- Authors: email 25thReunion_haa@harvard.edu that you want a copy of your book to put on the display table design on Thursday night! Julie Cotler Pottinger is also going to ask the Coop to stock a table of our class authors. Info needed for the BOOK TABLE DISPLAY:
- Author name:
- Book Title:
- Date of Publication:
- Storytellers: Email StorySlamHU1992@gmail.com to register to share your story at the StorySlam. Bring a story about “a funny thing happened on the way to the 25th” for a live, no holds barred, no notes, and all heart storytelling event! At the slam, we'll draw names from that pool out of a hat for as much time as we've got.
- Classmates with ideas about change (e.g. government, law, social, health care, education, media, finance) to talk about a complex issue of change - what you have found to "work." Email your proposal to Laurisaharvard25th@gmail.com.
- Classmates in public service/ non-profit work. We are doing an event we're calling Take 5 to Give Back, in which classmates and their children/partners/families can write a postcard to support a charitable effort, and learn some simple ways to do some good in the world. Please contact us at 25thReunion_haa@harvard.edu.
- Facilitators with a background in psychology or social science: Submit yourself for the Friday Class Discussion to Laurisaharvard25th@gmail.com.
- A rabbi, monk, and imam walk into a memorial service…. And help facilitate a thoughtful, reflective event! (We already have some ministers who have volunteered to help.) If you would like to help out in this in some other capacity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Three of our classmates have died since our last reunion: Khakasa Wapenyi, Colin Campbell, and Lawrence Giangulio. Please email email@example.com with remembrances and photos of these classmates that I can put together into our class book and also share with their families. Please also feel free to send in a remembrance of our other classmates who are no longer with us; I will send them on to their families and include them in our remembrance book. Thank you.